Idea File: Festive Holiday Desserts

Good morning!
I have a little secret to share! I am not much of a baker!
It is much like sewing. I wish I could and would sew more, but truth be told I just don’t think baking or sewing are in the cards for me. I have baking in my blood! My grandmother used to do a lot of cake decorating. My aunt for years made homemade bread for the whole family. My little sister sews and bakes, but both have skipped me entirely! If I could and would bake I would love to create some of these yummy desserts.

{Candy Cane Crumble Nutella Cookies}

Candy Cane Crumble Nutella Cookies  |  So pretty & yummy for the holidays!

{Melting Snowman OREO Cookie Balls}

Melting Snowman OREO Cookie Ball Recipe

{Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn Munch}

Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn Munch - Yellow Bliss Road

{Gingerbread Men Sandwich Cookies}

Gingerbread Men Sandwich Cookies @KatrinasKitchen

{Flourless Peppermint Cake}

Flourless-Chocolate-Peppermint-Cake

{Raspberry Almond Shortbread Cookies}

Raspberry almond shortbread cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment