A Collection of Favorite Things

This past weekend I was able to a little rearranging at the top of our stairs. I gathered a few odds and ends that had been put aside and moved from other areas of the house. Everyone of these items has moved from one place to another, but have never been together as a group. I think I found their resting place!

012

All of the items are from a yard sale, flea market or thrift store.

Most were included in a previous post or two…

Frame Transformation

Our Travel Map

Cabinet Door Redo

 

014016019022026

Sharing Here…
Alderberry Hill
The Girl Creative
Ella Claire
The Winthrop Chronicles
Lolly Jane
The 36th Avenue
Craftberry Bush
Whipperberry
Liz Marie
See Vanessa Craft
Tatertots & Jello
Nifty Thrifty Things
It’s Overflowing

3 comments:

  1. I like the distressed shelf in your picture - I am looking for a similar one for my bedroom!

    Best
    Chernee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love that it's all thrifted!

    ReplyDelete