House Haven Tour: The Happy Tulip

I'm Amy from The Happy Tulip and I'm excited to share a little piece of my home with you. My blog is about simple projects and ideas that make my life and home beautiful.

I'm a full-time elementary music teacher. I'm wife to a loving, easy-going, and friendly sports fanatic who does the laundry and dishes. We were married in 2010 on a gorgeous summer evening. Josh is currently working on finishing his degree in sports management, when he's not doing most of the housework. :) I'm also a mama to a fat cat, aptly named "Kitty" and our Great Dane puppy, Indiana.

the happy tulip house tour 8

I live in Kansas and in the heart of basketball country-- home of the Jayhawks!

We bought a cute, little house about two years ago. We are slowly and patiently making it into our dream home, one small project at a time. I love decorating, but with the income of a teacher and a college student, we get to be creative!

the happy tulip house tour 2

We are definitely DIYers here. I firmly believe making a home can be done on any budget as long as you’re willing to work hard, use your imagination, and learn to have a spirit of patience and contentment along the way.

spool table 2the happy tulip house tour 3the happy tulip house tourthe happy tulip house tour 4the happy tulip house tour 5the happy tulip house tour 6the happy tulip house tour 7the happy tulip house tour 9

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an awesome house!! Very well decorated. I love all the white. My favorite is the gobble gobble sign and the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete