House Haven Tour: Paddington Way

Hi my name is Jenna, I blog over at Paddington Way. I am thrilled to have been asked to be part of this series! Thank you SO much for having me!

I believe that it is so important for a home to be a haven away from the world. I strive to make our home our haven by making it warm and inviting. I love mixing vintage things with home made, and unexpected items. Though I love design, I try to not make things too fussy. I want my home to be comfortable, a place where people can put their feet up and want to stay a while. We are currently renting, so I'm limited as to what I can do, but I try my really hard to make it our haven, even though technically it's not.

Here is a little peek into our home:

The living room.




Dining.


 
Master bedroom.

 
Nursery:


No comments:

Post a Comment