Daily Wisdom

I found this saying {HERE} and just fell in love with it. I tend to reflect a lot in January as I look to the upcoming year and what I want or need to focus on in my life. It got me thinking about what hurts would I write in the sand and what blessings would I carve into stone from the previous year?

My Stone Carvings:

These two! They bring so much fun, joy, understanding, and truth to who I am!

1061

This one! A new addition to a family really is a blessing!

015

This man! My partner in life!

0131

This moment! So sweet!

033

These friends! Laughter, understanding, love, honesty & loyalty!

Morgan 009

This family! They fill our life!

063

My Sand writings:

Sibling squabbles!
Forgetful friends!
Lost friendships!

What would you write in the sand or carve into a stone?

3 comments:

  1. i agree.. because pain goes away sooner thank we think..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great quote. You have a beautiful family and it nice to be able to wash some of our hurts right out to sea. :)
    I hope you are well, I bet you are getting so excited and uncomfortable. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete