Scenes from my weekend

074

Our little Bundle of Joy is growing along with my belly. I think I am on the upswing for feeling better & having more energy. Which is much needed!

076

I had the whole weekend to myself. I took the time to spend the day & night at Lake Michigan in Ludington. Much needed rejuvenation time with a favorite person of mine.

077

081

089

I love that I finally got my hands on this pregnancy tea from my friend’s midwife.

090

Of all the things for me to be craving…fresh green beans…at least they are healthy.

091

From last weekend: The kids watching the parade on the 4th of July.

0101

1 comment:

  1. those are awesome photos. I wish I had a day to myself, but that'll never happen. And grats on baby :) I totally want another, but my husband keeps telling me no LOL

    ReplyDelete