A Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...

It is dark and getting colder. Warmer than normal weather has spoiled us here in Northern Michigan.
I am thinking...

About if I want to take a road trip tomorrow afternoon to do some shopping or just enjoy a rainy afternoon at home.
I am thankful for...

My family.
From the kitchen...

Spaghetti on  a Friday evening. Friday is usually designated to our night to eat out, but I had such an easy week that I felt like cooking when I got home. Homemade apple crisp…from my sister’s kitchen. She called me and said on your way home from work stop and pick up the apple crisp I made you. What a treat!!!
I am wearing...

I have had 3 different outfits on today. My work outfit, My jeans and favorite sweater when friends were over for a while and now I am in my comfy clothes.
I am creating...

Space in my craft room to get ready for making gifts for Christmas.
I am going...

No where tonight, but may go to Traverse City or Grand Rapids to do some shopping sometime this weekend.
I am reading...

Beautiful You & The Shack
I am hoping...

To spend a few hours this weekend in my craft room.
I am hearing...

music from my blog.
Around the house...

It is quiet. Everyone is fast asleep while I take some “time” for myself.
One of my favorite things...

Is my morning coffee with Fat Free French Vanilla creamer with a dash of cinnamon.
A few plans for the rest of the week(end):

Shopping road trip, organizing the house, watching a movie, Saturday night out, and hopefully time to relax.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

0211

I took this photo on my way to work one morning this week. I loved it because the sun looked like a full moon with all of the fog covering it.

To see other Daybook post visit: The Simple Woman’s Daybook .

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your weekend Chas. How sweet of your sister to make apple crisp - I haven't had any yet this year but I have been craving it! I love the photo - the sun really does look like the moon!

    ReplyDelete