Wishcasting Wednesday: Shine

Jamie Ridler asks today "How do you wish to shine?"...

I answer by saying I wish to "SHINE" by being

a beacon of inspiration


for other women to

BE who you are meant to BE.

Live everyday in your

own true light so that



you can "SHINE".

Dress yourself in the

jewels of your soul



for the whole world

to see and appreciate.

Decorate life!



Each and everyone one

of us struggles with ourselves

from time to time,

but by being steadfast

in who you are

you can navigate through

life struggles with

integrity and grace.

Don't be bound


by how others define you...

break the mold!

Appreciate and honor

the other women around you

for who they are also.

Strengthen relationships and emotional bonds!


Through community we can
heal and support one another.
To see how others answered the Wishcasting Wednesday question visit HERE.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely and inspiring post! Your wishing is working already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Chas wishes for herself and others, I wish for her as well. What wonderful and inspiring words and pictures. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I feel like I got a wish fulfilled just by reading your post! Thank you. :)

    As Chas wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Chas wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. What a lovely post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also Chas! I love your wish...your words...they so resonate with my own wish...

    Peace,
    WRO

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Chas wishes for herself, so I wish for her too. What a stunning post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Chas wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I really enjoyed the images and intentions here in your wish. MAy you continue to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As inspiring Chas wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

    LOVED the images too xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~so very beautiful...as Chas wishes for herself so I wish for her too...may you wake each day and be that beacon you so wish to be...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete